CRM Software
 
CRM RSS CRM on Facebook CRM on Twitter CRM on Google+ CRM Software Videos
Videos HCM Podcasts Blog Categories
CRM Reviews
 Customer.tv Marketing Software Act-On Software CEO Raghu Raghavan

Act-On Software — Marketing Software's Growth & Benefits
CX

Marketing Software's Top Benefits — More Conversions, Leads and ROI

Marketing software is expanding beyond the enterprise market and select industries such as hi-tech, and publishers such as Act-On Software are contributing to increased marketing software adoption by start-ups and the small and midsize (SMB) markets. But marketing software adoption remains in its infancy, in fact, Act-On Software CEO Raghu Raghavan shares that only about 5 percent of the market has deployed marketing automation software, and also describes how and why the remaining 95 percent will follow. Raghu also explains how social media is being deployed from both a defensive strategy to guard reputation and respond to disgruntled customers, and an offensive strategy to promote content, extend campaign reach, increase awareness, identify new sale opportunities and engage customers in social channels. Finally, Raghu speaks to the bottom line benefits of marketing software, including more leads, more conversions and increased ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment).

comments powered by Disqus

Videos Related Marketing Software Videos
CRM

Act-On Software
Pardot

CX TalkRelated Marketing Software Podcasts
CRM

Marketing Software
Marketing Automation

Categories

Strategies

Contact Centers

CRM

CRM Month End Reviews

CX

Marketing Automation

Mobile CRM

Social CRM

Podcasts

Technologies

Act-On Software

Demandbase

Eloqua

HubSpot

Infor

Infusionsoft

Marketo

Oracle

Pardot

Salesforce.com

Silverpop

SugarCRM

 

hr

HCM TV
About hcm Contact hcm Sitemap hcm Privacy hcm Terms